Hey whats up? Welcome to my Site. There is tons of stuff for you to use and Always remember to give me Credit. This is Also my Blog where I can talk about life, depression, IBS, Tremors and Anxiety, Nerves and mental help. No one is perfect as i struggle with life and dealing with things that I wish no one had. But here I am trying to be Strong. I Struggle But i am me..
11-Allergy shot/Ent Doc
The Name is Karmen
. I am 39
Years old. I am a Mother of 2 Amazing
Children who are my world. I been Single
for the past 3 years now. I struggle alot with
, Anxiety, Panic Attacks,ibs and ofcourse living with Tremors
. Something i really love is Pigs,pugs and hippos. I also love pizza and chocolate but allergic to milk. I can be Shy but yet very outspoken. I am truthful, kind and a heart of gold. I can get along with anyone and very easy to get along with. How ever if you are mean to me or to my family i also can bite back and also be very sarcastic. I love to laugh, be outside and playing with my animals. When bored i am either watching a movie, tv show or playing ACNH..I love to learn new things and be creative and work on my website. I really enjoy creating stuff..:)
This tutorial will hopefully make your site a layout that looks something like this. You will need to add your own background and stuff though :)
1. Insert this code into the BODY section of a blank page called 'mysite.html' or something (see my 'Page Tags' tutorial if you don't know what that is).
2. Create two new, blank pages, one called 'right.html' (this will be your main page) and one called 'left.html' (the menu).
3. Copy the code below and paste into your 'left.html' page. Do this for as many times as you have links, then change the URLs so they will link to actual pages of your site (e.g. put http://your-site.com/aboutme.html)
4. View the 'mysite.html' page (or whatever you called it) and click the links to make sure they open in the right page. If they don't, try repeating step 3.
5. Finally, put a welcome message on your main page by going to 'right.html' and typing in your text/HTML.